Tiger's Back






We are less than 24 hours away from Tiger teeing off at the Arnold Palmer Invitational (official tee time 6:23 a.m. MT) and 19 days away from Tiger teeing off in Augusta. As much as I'd like to look ahead to the masters, I'm almost more intrigued with this week. His last two showings have been nothing short of spectacular. After FOUR back surgeries he is finding a way to not only play on the PGA tour, but battle down the stretch of a Sunday. I want to believe with my whole heart that we are witnessing the comeback of the most polarizing athlete of all time, but have decided to reserve full judgement until he finishes the 72nd hole of this tournament (yes he will make the cut). I say this only to protect myself, because I want it to be true as much as the rest of the golf community, and if we're wrong it will be devastating. If he does pull this off then strap in, because nobody on earth can shake the landscape of the PGA like Eldrick Woods.

Comments